Friday, September 3, 2010

Recover windows files using windows data recovery software

In this computer age we are all surrounded with computer files. These may be spreadsheets, documents, and even videos or some important mails that we always try to preserve for some future reference. The problem lies in the fact that a simple touch of a button could render all of these files lost and useless.

It can happen to anyone as it happened to me. It was the month of January when I was clearing all my junk items using ( Shift + Delete ). Unknowingly, I selected the folder having all my childhood photos, and deleted it along with other junk items. Later when I realized my mistake, it was too late.

It was really a great loss to me. After too much of googling I came to know that my photos were recoverable untess the folder was overwritten by some other data. Also , I should stop working on my hard drive , else, the chances will will keep reducing. I found various hard drive recovery software available to retrieve my data and I found the Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software.

How does it work?

This data recovery software would scour the hard drive for traces of the file that I have deleted. These little traces may be scattered all over the drive and would then be pieced together by the software so as to give it original form.

Scouring the hard drives for the pieces or the traces of the file can be quite time consuming, as the computer would often scatter them and bury them underneath other types of data. As such, the hard drive recovery software need a special algorithm so that they would be able to give you your files back. This algorithm makes the scan more reliable and secure as to follow the read only process.

However, It can recover all the data , deleted through any possible mean unless you are using some special software to erase data from hard disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment