Friday, October 29, 2010

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software - A rescue for lost photos

It was the 25 December 2009 , the Christmas Day. I , alongwith my five friends , all six (Ranvir, Meenka, Atul , Syed Dushyant and Kuldeep) went to Manali ( Himanchal Pradesh, India ). A beautiful place with beautiful people. We had a digital camera with us with 16 GB memory card. We had already planned to juice each and every moment of that trip and catch every moment with our camera.

We were alltogether afer 6 long years so, every moment was precious like gems. We took hundreds of photos and recorded too many videos.



Manu Temple

The distance between Delhi and Manali is about 600 Km and took about 15 hours to reach there. The next day when we returned back I cut all my photos from memory card and pasted it at my laptop. Now it was a big screen and clearer photos.



Now it was again the time of separation for all of us. Everyone wanted have those remembrable photos. So, we decided to print all those pictures. When I stareted my system everyone was shocked . The folder was dissapeared. I can't explain how heart breaking and embarassing it was. All the photos were lost. Aaaahhhhh............. Oh god what to do ?


After a while , Meenka suggested to go for some software help. She suggested me the Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software to get my photos back.




I downloaded , installed and recovered all my photos. Alas! All were happy to get their photos back.

Next time we are planning to visit Goa. But this I will not forget to take my rescue with me the Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software v4.2.


No comments:

Post a Comment